Ridge Activity Center
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Climbing Jungle, Laser Tag & Outdoor Sports Courts
All reservations made online and in-person are non-refundable. A partial refund for account credit to Ridge Activity Center participants profile may be issued upon request for future use/reservation.
One Day Events
Parent’s Night Out, Self-Defense, etc.
All reservations made online and in-person are non-refundable. An account % custom credit to participants Ridge Activity Center profile may be issued upon request for future use/reservation.
EnRIDGEment, Summer Camp, Winter Camp, etc.
- If notice is 14 days or more, the participant may opt to receive a credit of 85% of the amount paid to their Ridge Activity Center account or original payment method.
- Participants must submit cancellation requests in writing via email to email@example.com (please allow up 5 business days for processing).
- Not attending the program/event/class does not entitle a participant to a credit or refund. When enrolled the participant is reserving space, time, and staffing regardless of whether the participant attends.
- If the participant signs up after a program has started, a prorated amount will be given.
- When special circumstances arise where participation is not possible (i.e. family emergency) the participant may request for consideration a credit or refund. Requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please allow up to 5 business days for processing).